By Emily Steffel, AuD, Audiology Consultants
- You have noticed difficulty hearing, understanding speech, or following the flow of conversation and/or find yourself mentally exhausted at the end of the day.
- You no longer enjoy social events, make excuses to avoid going out, feel like you are sometimes looking in on your life from the outside, or feel isolated from others.
- You have tinnitus; You hear ringing/humming/buzzing/whistling in your ears, especially if it is interfering with your ability to live your life as you would like to.
- It has been several years since your hearing was last tested, especially if you are or have been exposed to loud noise either in your employment or recreationally.
- You have a hearing aid (or hearing aids) that isn’t working up to its potential, hasn’t been adjusted in a while, or doesn’t fit comfortably.
- (BONUS ) Audiologists enjoy improving the quality of life of our patients. So, come and visit us today!
Now is a great time to have your hearing checked! Audiology Consultants’ offices are located at 2215 East 52nd St., #2, Davenport, IL: 563-355-7712; 600 Valley View Dr., Moline, IL: 309-517-3889; Unity Point Clinic, 3426 North Port Dr., #500, Muscatine, IL: 563-264-9406; or Hammond Henry Hospital, 600 College Ave., Geneseo, IL: 309-944-9181.