Submitted by Quad Cities Ketamine Clinic
What Are Autohemotherapy Infusions
Autohemotherapy involves removing a small amount of blood and mixing it with normal saline, then adding a concentration of medical grade ozone to that blood, and returning it back to the patient. The ozone elicits an immediate strong antioxidant response in the blood at a cellular level which results in a long lasting and immediate therapeutic effect.
The Biological Effects of Medical Ozone
- Stimulates leukocyte production. The amount of oxygen remains significantly increased for a long time after administration with ozone. This is an essential condition for the optimal functioning of leukocytes. They protect the body against viruses, bacteria, fungi, and cancer cells.
- Ozone stimulates the production of Tumor Necrosis Factor. TNF is produced in the body when the tumor grows and regulates the immune response.
- Ozone stimulates the secretion of Interleukin-2. IL-2 is a key factor in the immune system.
- Immunomodulatory action. In the case of secondary deficiency, ozone stimulates cellular mechanisms.
- Metabolic action. A whole series of enzyme cells are activated, the metabolism of lipids, proteins, carbohydrates with the formation of ATP-the main energy source of cells.
- Anti-inflammatory action. Ozone leads to the oxidation of prostaglandins which are mediators of metabolic processes, which leads to the improvement of inflammation, systematizes intracellular antioxidants and nitric acid, achieves immunomodulation by activating immunocompetent cells, a protective effect against endothelial dysfunction.
- Antioxidant and detoxifying action of ozone. It is manifested by the mechanisms of free radical formation, stopping lipid peroxidation and stimulating the antiradical system, superoxide dismutase (SOD).
- Improves erythrocyte filterability, decreases hematous viscosity, reduces platelet aggregation with antithrombotic effect, improves the use and release of oxygen by hemoglobin, stimulates growth factors, diminishes cell balance tissue hypoxia, stimulates angiogenesis.
- Antialgic effect. Activates cellular metabolism, normalizes membrane potential, regulates fluids in inflamed tissues.
- Oxidizes arterial plaque.
- Increases the flexibility and elasticity of red blood cells.
- Improves cellular oxygenation.
- Normalizes blood pH.
- It rebalances the water level in the body.
- Reduces side effects of medications.
- Stimulates hematogenesis.
- It slows the progression of diseases and complications.
- Stimulates the release of endorphins.
- Antimicrobial, antifungal, and antiviral effect.
- Revitalizing and regenerating effect.
- Healing effect.
- Lipolytic effect.
- Anti-aging effect.
- Improving microcirculation and peripheral circulation.
- Increases tissue and cell vitality.
- Increases endurance.
- Increases memory capacity.
- Activates collagen and elastin synthesis.
- Neutralizes toxins accumulated inside the body.
What Are UBI Infusions
UBI infusions are part of the category of oxidative therapies, which have improved considerably over the years. One of the major effects of these treatments is to increase the oxygen levels in the body. A small amount of blood is extracted from the body and then passed through a small chamber, where it is treated with UV light (wavelength C, the same wavelength as the sun’s beneficial rays for the body), after which the blood returns to the body.
How Does It Work?
Photoluminescent therapy changes the chemical energies in the blood, causing a very strong response from the body. As the white blood cells stabilize, the blood re-balances, and if the body is anemic, this therapy will tend to restore the number of red blood cells naturally. The therapy increases the permeability of the cells and, hence, stimulates the production of antibodies.
Ultraviolet light therapy indirectly attacks pathogenic microorganisms by triggering a chemical reaction that destroys the cell membrane, leaving membrane residues in the body triggering a strong immune system response and leading to increased action against resistant bacteria or viruses. The immuno-stimulatory effect of this therapy can last from a few hours to several days, depending on various factors.
What Are the Conditions Improved by UBI Infusions?
- Viral infections: acute and chronic hepatitis, hepatitis C, HIV, pneumonia, poliomyelitis, encephalitis, mononucleosis, herpes, rheumatoid arthritis.
- Bacterial infections: sepsis (staphylococcus-MRSA-, streptococcus, pneumococcus, etc.), peritonitis, recurrent skin infections, otitis, necrotizing infections, endometritis.
- Inflammatory diseases: arthritis, bursitis, nephritis, iriditis, uveitis, cholecystitis, pancreatitis, hepatitis.
- Circulatory disorders: peripheral venous disorders, gangrene, venous thrombosis, diabetic ulcers, thrombophlebitis, cardiac, and CNS vasculopathies.
- Autoimmune diseases: Lupus, fibromyalgia, autoimmune dermatitis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, multiple sclerosis.
- Antiallergic: inhalation and food allergies (allergic dermatitis, allergic bronchitis, etc.).
- Respiratory disorders: asthma, pulmonary emphysema, sinusitis, bronchitis.
- Various diseases: chronic wounds / ulcers, fractures, fungal infections, antiedema-tos effect, liver cirrhosis, tetanus, chronic fatigue, allergies, neuropathies, lipothymias, etc.
- Miscellaneous effects: immunomodulatory, increases blood oxygenation, increases phagocytosis, adjuvant treatment in cancer, regulates acid-base balance, increases intracellular antioxidant levels, neutralizes free radicals, balances calcium/phosphorus ratio, lowers blood pressure, activates steroid hormones, stimulates the functioning of the central nervous system, stimulates the production of corticosteroid hormones, reduces atherosclerosis, revascularizes ischemic tissues (e.g. ischemic strokes), decreases blood viscosity, stimulates fibrinolysis, vasodilating effect, antitoxic.
If you have any conditions listed above, reach out to Quad Cities Ketamine Clinic to see if Autohemotherapy and UBI infusions would benefit you.
Quad Cities Ketamine Clinic offers ketamine infusion therapy in the comfort of our spa-like treatment center to help manage neuropathy and other chronic pain conditions. To learn more about Ketamine infusions, please call our office at 563-334-0234 or look us up online at http://www.qcketamine.com.